Retail investor / swing trading
More about @Sporeshare:
Simply like to trade/invest in equities.
Money Management, Position Sizing, trading Philosophy,Swing trading method/strategy, Stock selection, Entry & Exit Strategies, Short selling, TA indicators etc.
Reading up various books related to stock trading method, TA etc.
Reading up on Discounted Cash Flow & Discounted EPS method for identifying under value stocks to work out the Intrinsic Value.
1. We need to check the trend of the stock counter that we are going to buy.
2. Is there any trend reversal for us to take decision in buying or selling.
3. Always practice to check the current Support & Resistance price level.
4. When is the Right time to enter a trade ( base on the setup presented by the pricing trend).
1. Which counter to Buy?
2. When to take action to Buy or Sell?
3. What is the Cut Loss or Stop Loss price when the trade is going against your trade?
4. When will the good time to exit or take profit?
Want to find out more about the Strategy and Trading plan ? This may be your right place.
I like to share some of the stocks prediction idea from my blog
May be I should try to conduct trading class . Don't know what will be the response !