Simply like to trade/invest in equities.
Money Management, Position Sizing, trading Philosophy,Swing trading method/strategy, Stock selection, Entry & Exit Strategies, Short selling, TA indicators etc.
Reading up various books related to stock trading method, TA etc.
Reading up on Discounted Cash Flow & Discounted EPS method for identifying under value stocks to work out the Intrinsic Value.
1. We need to check the trend of the stock counter that we are going to buy.
2. Is there any trend reversal for us to take decision in buying or selling.
3. Always practice to check the current Support & Resistance price level.
4. When is the Right time to enter a trade ( base on the setup presented by the pricing trend).
1. Which counter to Buy?
2. When to take action to Buy or Sell?
3. What is the Cut Loss or Stop Loss price when the trade is going against your trade?
4. When will the good time to exit or take profit?
Want to find out more about the Strategy and Trading plan ? This may be your right place.
I like to share some of the stocks prediction idea from my blog
Just to share the important of having a proper plan/setup and strategies before engaging in trading . It will be good to read up books regarding TA or trading and testing it out before applying on physical trade. If you doesn't know the important of how many lots to buy per trade/counter is ultra important to read up about Position Sizing. This is the Best insurance to protect your capital .
The EBook that I am referring to contain the element of identifying the setup using the normal chart trading tools from most of the brokerage firms or the free charting tools from INvestingNote. There is no need to subscribe to SGX data . You can save some money on monthly fees .. It also cover the plan with proper Entry Price, Position Sizing, Stop loss/Cut loss price and exit/profit takings.. It contains both setup for Long & Short Selling plan/strategies .
Without proper reading / knowledge
, you can easily loss a few thousand on a single trade and without knowing what could be the reason. You may think is expensive to pay for the price of the Ebook but it may help you to safe You from losing thousands of dollars.. The EBook value I think is worth many times more than the book price..
Good luck !