Time Weighted Return (since June 2016) US = +76.72% , SG = +39.94%
My trading performance https://diyquantfund.blogspot.sg
I no longer posting my trade buy/sell in InvestingNote. To follow what stocks I buy, visit https://diyquantfund.blogspot.sg/p/subscri...
I perform automatic trading using quantitative analysis mostly in the realm of momentum trading. I am a programmer by profession who developed a passion in trading and investment. I merged the two by building myself an automated trading system to trade my strategy. It is to offload myself from the huge amount of processing and to remove emotions and biasness from the decision making. Currently I trade using my own money. I hope to grow this into a quant fund eventually
I mostly deal with small cap stocks. That is where I can find hidden gems with huge growth potential. My current portfolio focus only on SG and US markets with plans to venture into other countries such as Japan, Hong Kong and UK provided I can get enough data for backtesting.
I don't have a target price and my stop loss is dynamic, 70% of my trades are losing trades and I depend on the other 30% to recover and bring back huge profits. It is hard to stomach such odds without a solid backtested strategy. So far, the system is doing quite well and I hope it will continue to do so. Please visit my blog above where I share more of my trading system and signals.