MARINE & GENERAL BERHAD
(Bursa: 5078)

SILK Holdings Bhd ("SILK") started as SILK Concessionaire Holdings Sdn Bhd on 14 October 1996. It owns and operates a 37 kilometer highway (216 lane kilometers) known as Kajang SILK Highway or Kajang Traffic Dispersal Ring Road ("the Highway"). The Highway is connected to PLUS and SKVE to the west, BESRAYA and GRAND SAGA to the north and LEKAS to the south. With the full completion of LEKAS expected in mid 2010, the Highway will also provide linkage to Seremban and the south. Future linkages include connections to the expanded SKVE and KLORR which is expected to generate additional traffic volume. This asset is at present, held through its wholly owned subsidiary Sistem Lingkaran Lebuhraya Kajang Sdn Bhd ("KAJANG-SILK"), which holds the concession for a period of 36 years until 2037. The company assumed its present name on 31 October 2008. It assumed its present structure after its successful regularisation scheme on 14 October 2009, involving the acquisition of AQL Aman Sdn Bhd ("AQL"), the holding company of the 70% owned Jasa Merin (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd ("JM"), an offshore marine support services company. The Terengganu State Government hold the remaining 30% of JM via Terengganu Incorporated Sdn Bhd ("TI"). JM was incorporated in December 1980 as Jackson Marine (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. It commenced operations in October 1982. In 1986, the company name was subsequently changed to its present name. JM.s principal activity is the provision of offshore support vessels ("OSV") services on long-term charters to oil majors such as Petronas Carigali, ExxonMobil, Murphy and Petrofac. As at 1 June 2010, it operates a fleet size of 12 vessels.

0.275

- (-%)
Range 0.265 - 0.275   (3.77%)
Open 0.270
Previous Close 0.275
Bid Price 0.270
Bid Volume ('00) 4,463
Ask Price 0.275
Ask Volume ('00) 3,683
Volume ('00) 15,607
Value 422,210
Remark
Delayed prices. Updated at 15 Apr 2024 14:00.
Data powered by
View All Events


Loading Chart...

Please login to view stock data and analysis