Expiry:
Target Price
$6.24
(+9.86%)
NOW:

$AEM(AWX.SI):it started to form so double bottom pattern, also seems may start to rebound, i may consider this plan to catch the potential rebound

Entry: enter at ard 5.68-5.70

Stop loss price:5.48

RISK INVOLVE: My focus is to catch those fast moving stocks, so my trading signal can be speculative for you. They are just my view for my own trading, not perfect and can not guarantee to win. I always manage risk actively.

Read more
37 likes
211 comments
GrowMyMoney

who is cutting loss today and Who want to wait till it hit $2 or higher???? now after price split it is about 1.65 now

mj0101

Reply to @GrowMyMoney : Means more lock in period.

  View More Replies
miketak

$AEM(AWX.SI) BBs are selling today. JPM, MSCO, CSFB (also CIMB and DBSV).. how would you trade this counter for this week?

robinhan

Reply to @miketak : Yes, seems sell down today. gap up and sell down is no good for short term,so closed my position already. but i feel it may rebound some more after some consolidation, can monitor for other setup

  View More Replies
juneojune

dropped ! . able to see 6.50 end of day

GrowMyMoney

it seems that people Cheong this counter before the 18 May xd date. ... seems that people are confident about this counter and wanna capture the boat of issuance of bonus shares!

Spartan

Legend. Period. I like your estimates. Not like others, estimate so small. Your estimate is sufficiently big and nice. Respect. Nice hit.

GrowMyMoney

I want to see $2 !!!!!!

Opportunist

I want to see 1.75 next week!

Spartan

Reply to @Heracles : #1 I say doesn't mean I trade that manner.
#2 I am dynamic. Not static.
#3 You will never see me coming until it is too late.

  View More Replies
Gracian

Bro Robinson, closed 6.30 (day-high) already lah. your Target obsolete already. Lolll

lilyleong

Woh hit your Tp. What's next.

robinhan

Reply to @lilyleong : haha, dif to tell now. I will monitor the movement and make decision on price reaction, not able to predict how it will go and how will i react. but to sell right on top is really very difficult, maybe you can consider close position gradually when price start to show some weakness, or consider get out gradually during strength.

juneojune

not moving . no BBs

juneojune

Reply to @christophertan0 : yes . moving . see you at 6 on monday

  View More Replies
View More Comments (26)

Recommended & Related Posts

$AEM(AWX.SI) has gone up 8% within the same day, how to operate thereafter?
http://bit.ly/2F0H67m

Read more
Expiry:
Target Price
$1.25
(+5.04%)
NOW:

$AEM(AWX.SI) may start a rebound today after pull back for many days

Read more

$AEM(AWX.SI) has gone up11.8% the next trading day, should we sell now?
http://robinhan.weebly.com/trading-blog/ae...

Read more
Expiry:
Target Price
$7.49
(+7.00%)
NOW:

$AEM(AWX.SI) manage to go up as expected in the mrg. After some consolidation, it come to day high already. Seems the breakout of 7.00 resistance is likely to trigger some otential further move. If i have not entered yet, i wil consider this plan below to catch the potential further move

Risk involve: as the price of AEM is very high at this moment, the mkt depth is very thin, therefore can be quite volatile. Besides, since it already moved up a lot in the past one month plus, the risk is kind of high, if it turn weak and start dropping , we need to react fast to control risk

Entry: enter at ard 7.00 Stop loss price: 6.78

Read more
About Contact Privacy Terms Widgets Store

There are more for you ...

View more and participate in our discussion now. It's FREE.

Creating an account means you’re okay with InvestingNote's Terms and Conditions