2 taxi firms plan to Grab hold of more customers
Some taxi fares could soon fluctuate according to actual demand for the cabs.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Recommended & Related Posts
$SBS Transit(S61.SI) $ComfortDelGro(C52.SI)
1) Train fares reduce by $0.50 if you tap in before 7.45am on weekdays (excluding public holidays)
2) Current free travel when you tap out in City area before 7.45am is discontinued. Free Pre-Peak Travel (FPPT) and Off-Peak Pass (OPP) trials will stop after Dec 28 this year. Commuters can continue to buy the OPP until Nov 22.
- Fundamentals have not changed significantly since last quarter results
- Results were disappointing but still within acceptable range
- Bus contracting model and DTL MRT to kick off in 2H17
My humble opinion: Currently oversold by Fund managers and BBs. Significant dip is a good opportunity to load up.