Total dividends collected included scrips amount to $87k, which is $15k higher than my earlier estimate of $72k. Several reasons for the higher amount:
- Haw Par special dividends of 85 cents per share = $8.1k
- Nam Lee special dividends of 0.5 cents per share = $1.8k
- MCT advanced distribution of 0.61 cents per share = $0.6k
- MLT advanced distribution of 0.68 cents per share = $1k
- Div from reinvesting of dividends/scrips collected + Div increment = $3.5k
For 2020, the dividend estimate is $70k. The drop is due to the above, ie discounting of the special dividends and advance distributions.
Also, Ascendas Reit is changing its financial year end from 31 March to 31 December. That means for 2020, the distributions will be:
- 3-month period ending 31 December 2019 (likely to receive in Feb/Mar 2020)
- 6-month period ending 30 June 2020 (likely to receive in Jul/Aug 2020)
Effectively, it will be 3 quarters of distributions instead of 4 in 2020.