#Stock Prediction Competition for Invest Conference 2015
Hey yo, InvestingNote is sponsoring two tickets exclusively for our members for the Invest Conference 2015 (http://investconference.com.sg/) , happening at Aug 14th! One ticket is originally selling at $350! Wonderful?
Here is how you can win the free ticket. The tickets will be giving out to the Best Penny Stock Trader and the Best Mid-cap Stock Trader!
What you need to do?
1. Sign up and login to investingnote.com
2. Choose a stock and make a market estimation. It can either be a buy call or a sell call.
3. Make sure the market estimation trading idea is tagged to #give-me-ticket-for-ic2015.
1. Out of all those market estimations that hit the target price before 11 Aug 2015 (Tue), the one with the highest percentage return will win the prize.
2. If there are two or more estimations with the same percentage return, the one receive most "likes" from community will win the prize. So ask your friends to like your market estimation=)
The market estimation must fulfil the following criteria. Those that don't fulfil the criteria will be removed out of this topic by admin and thus won't be eligible.
1. The market estimation must have reason to support the prediction.
2. One estimation for one stock. If you made multiple estimations on a single stock, only the first one will be eligible. You can make multiple estimations for different stocks though.
3. Only those market estimation with topic hash tag #give-me-ticket-for-ic2015 will be eligible.
Best Penny Stock Trader
One ticket will be given out to the best penny stock trader. The stock you pick should fulfil the following criteria.
1. The stock entry price should be between $0.01 - $1.
2. The target price should be at least 5 pips away from the entry price.
3. The volume for the stock should be at least 1000 lots when the market is closed on the date that you made the market estimation.
Best Mid-cap Stock Trader
One ticket will be given out to the best mid-cap stock trader. The stock you predict should fulfil the following criteria.
1. The stock entry price should be more than $1.
2. The percentage return should at least be 5%. e.g. if the current price is $1, you should estimate target price at least $1.05.
Test your trading skills and get a free ticket worth $350 for free! The two best traders will be announced on 12 Aug 2015.
Note: InvestingNote reserves the right to change the terms and conditions when it deems necessary.