*Upcoming Workshop: Market Insights and Profiting From Corporate Actions*
2018 has been an eventful year so far, as the Singapore stock market has shown an increase in volatility. Higher oil prices, rising US interest rates, trade tarrifs disputes between US and many other countries and the recently announcement of cooling measures that increased the Additional Buyers Stamp Duty and tightened loan-to-value limits on residential property purchases are just some of the things to recognise that changes are coming.
As we transit into the 2H 2018, Guang Sheng will address the following questions that every investor should be concerned about right now:
1) How would all these developments play out?
2) Where should one invest?
3) Why is it important to understand how corporate actions affect stock prices
4) What each corporate action means and how to react in the right way
5) Which stocks you should never touch
6) Which stocks are in play now
We are privileged to invite one of the top contributors in our community– @Li_Guang_Sheng to share his thoughts and views of the markets.
Date: Tue 24 July 2018
Time: 7 PM – 9 PM (registration starts at 6.30pm)
Register now, come later!
*Use promo code: IN40 to get $6 OFF ticket price!*
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/market-insight...